Kaspersky Lab is a world leader in cybersecurity solutions and services. Over the last few years, the program is considered the most popular. This article will provide you with a Kaspersky internet security review 2021.
Internet Security since Kaspersky 2011
Feel safe no matter what you do online. Our proven technologies not only protect your devices from viruses, hackers, and malware. The solution also includes:
- Protecting bank card data when you pay online.
- Blocking ads and data collection about you on sites.
- Masking your IP address with Secure Connection.
The installation itself offers pleasant work for users, with settings for advanced users who can lock various modules (such as parental controls or virtual keyboard) that can be installed on the computer. users. Effective anti-malware protection blocks keyloggers, adware, spear phishing, rootkits, and man-in-the-middle attacks. Ransomware protection and built-in blocking of network attacks prevent attackers from hacking into your home network and stealing valuable data.
Kaspersky Anti-Virus against Internet Security
The aim of kaspersky internet security is to improve the effectiveness of malware detection by developing the theory and practice of creating distributed systems in local computer networks based on the principles of decentralization and self-organization. The objectives of the security on the Internet are formulated in the work as follows:
- to investigate the peculiarities of the operation of malicious software in local computer networks and analyze the effectiveness of modern distributed detection systems, as well as their architecture and components;
- to improve the architecture model of the distributed malware detection system in local computer networks, in which to synthesize the requirements of distribution, decentralization, multilevel and self-organization, to create on its basis distributed systems and their components that will function autonomously and independently decide on the presence of malware providing and increasing their functionality;
- develop a model of the architecture of typical components of a distributed multi-level malware detection system based on structures representing the components through the states in which they may be during operation, to determine the security status of the entire distributed system and its components;
- develop a method of interaction of components of a distributed multilevel malware detection system to maintain its integrity, determine the order of knowledge transfer between its components, and use the established analytical relationships between security levels of software modules (PM) and the security level of the entire distributed tiered system (RBS). the system would be able to autonomously change its architecture and functions without user intervention, as well as determine the strategy;
- to improve the models of malicious software by presenting them by algebras of behavior, which would create a basis of behavioral signatures, take into account the peculiarities of malicious software in local computer networks and classify it by type of behavior.